Surely you don’t want any cold day to catch you by surprise without having a heater on hand to warm you up, that’s why here we show you the best selection we have of electric radiators for this 2022.
If what we are looking for is to heat a small room or the space where we are, a heater is one of the best options that exist, having a much lower consumption and cost than a heating installation with a boiler.
- 1 Here are the best electric radiators you will find to avoid getting cold this winter
- 2 What characteristics should a good heater have?
- 3 Better heating or an electric radiators?
- 4 The use of heaters dries up the environment
- 5 Didn’t find the electric radiators you were looking for?
- 6 These articles may interest you
Here are the best electric radiators you will find to avoid getting cold this winter
We hope you find the one you are looking for.
And if you wish, we leave you a guide below of the characteristics that you must take into account when selecting a good heater
What characteristics should a good heater have?
If you want to choose the electric radiators that best suits your needs, check the characteristics detailed in the following table:
|Maximum power||This indicates the maximum power with which the air will be heated and therefore its ability to heat the environment of the room where we use it.|
|Consumption||Depending on the power selected, it will have a consumption, but here the maximum power is detailed.|
|Power levels||Determine the different speeds with which we can heat the environment.|
It is good that it has at least 3 levels.
|Rotary function||This allows the heater to distribute the hot air in various directions allowing the environment to heat up in a more uniform way.|
|Roll-over||It is interesting that it has some mechanism that prevents it from tipping over in the event of a blow to minimize the risks of a possible fire from a carpet, parquet or any other flammable material that may come into contact when lying down.|
|Timer||It allows us to program the on and off which can sometimes be very useful, for example to turn it off while we are sleeping.|
|Remote control||If we are stretched out on the sofa or lying on the bed, it will be very comfortable for us both to start it and to stop it. Think about where you will usually use it and that will determine how important it may be that you have one.|
|Overload protection||This system avoids creating overloads to the electrical installation of the house and thus avoid possible fires.|
|Cable length||The length of the cable will determine how much freedom we will have to place the heater in the room without the use of an extension cord. It is advisable that you have a minimum of 1 to 2 meters of cable.|
Better heating or an electric radiators?
As it all depends, here we detail several points where it will be a good option to use a heater, either to replace or complement a heating circuit:
- If we have one of those days when we feel cold but it is not cold, a heater is a good option even with heating since we will only need to heat the surrounding space where we are without the need to heat the whole house.
- If we do not have a heating system and we do not want to do an installation that would involve work and a space to place a gas heater or in the worst case of diesel with the consequent need to have space for it.
- If we do not live, it is an especially cold area where the installation of a heating system would not be profitable.
- When we want to heat only one space of the house and not all of it.
- A heater does not need the maintenance that other systems need, such as heating circuits of any kind.
The use of heaters dries up the environment
If we use any heating system, especially air heaters, these tend to dry out the environment.
In these cases we must use humidifiers to return humidity to the environment and thus avoid the bad feeling that the lack of it causes us, especially in the eyes, nose and throat.
Check the air humidifiers section if you want to have an optimal air quality:
Didn’t find the electric radiators you were looking for?
If you are still not clear on the choice, you can review other types of heaters and see if they better suit your needs or on the contrary, you end up convincing yourself that an electric radiator is the best option for you.
If you are looking to heat up quickly you need an air heater.
Wall heating panels to save space without sacrificing comfort.
Towel radiators to always have dry and warm towels.
Pellet stoves for efficient and ecological air conditioning.
Infrared heaters for small spaces.
Oil radiators to keep the environment warm for longer.
Gas stoves for both indoor and outdoor.
Wall heaters for the bathroom.
Electric fireplaces to give a touch of warmth to your home.
Wood stoves for a warm and cozy atmosphere.
These articles may interest you
Humidifiers. What are they for and when to use them?
Where to place an air purifier?
What is an air purifier and when is it good to use?