The coronavirus lockdown begins in Spain
Today, Sunday, April 26, the progressive lifting of confinement begins due to the new coronavirus, known as covid-19, in which Spain has been more for more than 40 days.
These measures are taken after more than a week of slowdown in the curve, both in new infections and in deaths.
The progressive deconfinement began with the end of Easter with the lifting of the total confinement of most non-essential workers.
Now these measures are extended to letting children between 0 and 13 years old go out for an hour.
These can go for a walk accompanied by an adult and always without leaving more than 1 km from their homes.
This measure will be extended next Saturday to the rest of the population.
Despite the fact that we had been descending on the curve for a few days, yesterday, Saturday, there was a slight increase in the number of deaths, although without exceeding 400.
The figures for covid-19 in Spain speak for themselves:
- Madrid: 62,510 infected and 7,848 deceased.
- Catalonia: 47,288 infected and 4,498 deceased.
- Castilla-La Mancha: 18,525 infected and 2,292 deceased.
- Castilla y León: 18,259 infected and 1,639 deceased.
- Basque Country: 14,132 infected and 1,212 deceased.
- Andalusia: 12,824 infected and 1,131 deceased.
- Valencian Community: 11,123 infected and 1,172 deceased.
- Galicia: 9,116 infected and 388 deceased.
- Aragón: 5,382 infected and 709 deceased.
- Navarra: 5,274 infected and 429 deceased.
- La Rioja: 4,946 infected and 311 deaths.
- Extremadura: 3,458 infected and 416 deaths.
- Asturias : 2,546 infected and 239 fa died.
- Canary Islands: 2,155 infected and 130 deceased.
- Cantabria: 2,315 infected and 182 deceased.
- Balearic Islands: 1,907 infected and 174 deaths.
- Murcia: 1,756 infected and 126 deaths.
- Melilla: 118 infected and 2 deceased.
- Ceuta: 125 infected and 4 deceased.
- 95,708 deaths have already been cured.
- In turn, 37,103 health workers have also tested positive.
The Spanish government will send Brussels a budget plan to deal with economic reconstruction after the coronavirus crisis
In the course of this week, the executive will send the economic stability program for the period 2020-2023 already planned.
This will be accompanied by the expansion of approved and pending budgetary measures necessary to deal with the covid-19 crisis in the short and medium term.
This plan must be sent to Brussels before April 30th.
Sanctions are decreed for companies that do not return payments made for services that have not been provided during the coronavirus crisis
Companies that have charged for services either before or during the pandemic from covid-19 and because of this no borrowed must pay said payments except in the event that there is an agreement between the parties that indicates otherwise.
Starting today almost 6 million children under 14 will be able to go out one hour a day
In our country there are some 5.8 million children under 14 years of age, representing 13.1% of the total population, who as of today, April 26, will be able to go out for an hour a day to walk without leaving more from 1 km from the address where they reside.
These may leave from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and must be accompanied by an adult who lives in the same address as a family member, guardian or caregiver with the corresponding documentation that proves them as such.
Each adult may not accompany more than 3 minors,
They are excluded from enjoying these minor outings that are in quarantine, either because they are detected with covid-19 or live with someone who is infected.
We must continue to take extreme hygiene and prevention measures to overcome the coronavirus pandemic (covid-19) that is still plaguing Spain
Although the data indicates that the curve, both for new infections and deaths, is clearly declining and confinement measures are beginning to be relaxed, we cannot relax hygiene and prevention measures.
So when we leave home for whatever reason, we must continue to maintain security measures such as:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 – 2 meters from other people
- Do not frequent crowded places
- Wash your hands frequently
- Sneeze into your elbow instead of your hands
At home we should leave the shoes, with which we have gone out, at the entrance and use other footwear such as slippers.
It is also recommended to change clothes, which we will leave separated from the rest of the clothes to wash them at a temperature above 60º and shower.
The fruit and vegetables should be immersed in a container with water to which we will introduce ozone with an ozonator for this purpose.
If you do not have one, you can visit our ozone generators section, although if it is urgent we can take a dash of bleach.
To keep the home disinfected and free of contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, we recommend using a domestic ozone generator.
You can read more news at El Mundo